A Universally Loved Flavor That Adds Versatility Across Your Menu.April 1, 2022
Sriracha Remains A Top Go-To Sauce.June 21, 2022
Nothing says “sweet summertime” like the pop and sizzle of the backyard grill. Check out these delicious recipes featuring Texas Pete.
With honey, soy sauce and Cha! By Texas Pete Sriracha Sauce, these pork chops have sweet and spicy flavor that will knock your socks off.
- Prepare grill for medium heat and oil grates.
- To make the glaze, in a small bowl, whisk together first three ingredients.
- Place pork chops on the grill, brush glaze on each side, only turn once.
- Grill until the internal temperature is 145 F, about 10 minutes per side. Serve hot and enjoy!
Bacon. Chicken. Cheese. Say no more. This simple dish will be the life of your cookout and has a spicy kick thanks to Texas Pete Dust Dry Seasoning.
- 4 slices Thick Cut Bacon
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (8 oz. each)
- ½ tbsp. Texas Pete® Dust Dry Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Ranch Powdered Seasoning
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, add bacon and cook for about 10 minutes or until crispy but not burnt. Remove bacon from skillet, crumble and set aside while retaining 2 tablespoons of bacon grease for frying chicken.
- While bacon is cooking, in a small bowl combine Texas Pete® Dust Dry Seasoning and Ranch powdered seasoning then season chicken with Dust mixture. Reheat skillet to medium-high heat, add chicken, cook until golden brown and internal temperature of 165 F, about 6 minutes each side.
- Reduce heat to medium and top chicken with mozzarella. Cover skillet and cook until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with bacon and garnish with parsley before serving. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for a cookout all-star? One taste of this spicy and flavor-filled steak butter recipe and you will never eat a steak without it again.
- Mix molasses and Texas Pete® Original Hot Sauce and divide
- Brush one of the mixes onto bacon
- Bake bacon in oven until cooked through, NOT crispy.
- Finely chop bacon and transfer to mixing bowl – add remaining molasses, Texas Pete® Original Hot Sauce mixture and softened butter.
- Salt & pepper to taste
Every good cook-out needs a tasty appetizer. This spicy potato salad is super simple to make and goes well with so many dishes.
- 6 Russet Potatoes (medium size), peeled, diced
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Texas Pete® Original Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- ½ cup Celery, diced
- ½ cup Spring Onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Eggs, hard boiled, chopped
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper, ground
- 1 tbsp. Texas Pete® Dust Dry Seasoning
- 5 slices Thick Cut Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- ¼ cup Chives, thinly sliced
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook for at least 10 minutes. Make sure not to overcook. Remove potatoes from water and let cool.
- While potatoes are cooling, in a large bowl combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and Texas Pete® Original Hot Sauce. Add in the bell pepper, celery, spring onions, hard boiled eggs, salt and pepper. Combine well then fold in potatoes.
- Top potato salad with Texas Pete® Dust Dry Seasoning, bacon crumbles and chives.
- Refrigerate before serving. Serve and enjoy!